Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Playing a Little Each Night

I played last week! Almost every night last week I came home and played on the sewing machine. I got the quilt from the Ogallala class, Dashes and Patches, center part pieced together. Now it only needs the two borders and it will be a completed top. I thought I took a picture of it on my bed, but I guess I didn't. I will take one as soon as I put the borders on it.





I also pulled out a bag of batik scraps and started playing. A couple of nights I just made fabric. I got two fairly large pieces (over 12 inches square) and thought about cutting them down and using them for a new 12 x 12.



Then the next night I cut them up and made saw tooth borders. FUN! That was all for that night.




Now I need to decide about a center. What do I want for that? How about a star? TaDa! A star is born! That was all for that night. There is more to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment