Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Touching Base and Baby Pics

Last week was very busy and hectic, but topped off with a wonderful weekend spent with my mother and my friend, Kathy at the Ogallala quilt retreat in Ceta Canyon. For those of you that have never been there, you drive through the flat fields of cattle and hay and all of a sudden you drop down into a canyon. At the bottom of that canyon is the church camp, Ceta Canyon. It is a beautiful place. The project was fun (more on that later - with pics) and the comraderie was great. Got to see people I haven't seen in a year and just spend time sewing, and sewing and sewing.

This week, even though calmer than last week, is still really busy. Last night I worked volleyball at PHS and Friday night I will be working VB @ OHS. My two teams will be playing each other in a cross town rivalry. It will be interesting to see the outcome. Both have great players, but neither one has been able to get their acts together enough to consistantly win. It is really frustrating watching them, because I can see the potential in the players, but can't figure out what they need to take that next step up the district ladder. Like I said, frustrating.

Tonight I have spent some time scanning in pictures of me when I was younger. These are the pics I gave to my grandmother at one time so they have her handwriting on the back telling who they are of (ME!!) and when they were taken. Here they are for your enjoyment.



The above is me at 3 months and the below is me at 6 months. I was born with pitch black hair that gradually lightened as I got older and unfortunately is now getting darker. Life sure is weird sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment