Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Top

It is now finished along with the back and a bag to carry it all around. Yes, I am talking about the Jelly Roll Sampler quilt that I have been working on for several months. I know it's a really bad picture and I apologize, but it is the best I can do at this time. The top has been finished for awhile, but I was waiting on more fabric to complete the back. Plus life got in the way and now it is ready to sit around and wait for the time to be quilted. Everything is good to go. Top, backing, binding and a bag to carry it all around. One more checked off the to do list and placed on the need to be quilted list.






I have really enjoyed making bags to match my quilt tops. It has been really convenient and easy to find said tops. Now all I have to do is look for the bag. I can store everything that goes with the top in the bag and when I get ready to have it quilted, I know where everything is. It's a win, win situation and I have fun designing the bag and practicing my machine quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment