Saturday, December 4, 2010

UGG!

Home sick from work yesterday and I got in a little bit of sewing between naps. I took some left over strips from my liberated quilt and cut them up and sewed them back together to create two large mug rugs. they are a bit on the large side - almost small pot holders really except they don't have any insulated batting in them. Maybe they should have. Anyway, I am going back in there to do some more sewing until I can't keep my eyes open any longer and must take another nap. I added a dark brown border around the Butter Churn quilt and I am liking it better. Now to decide on the final border on it and to get ready for Debbie Caffrey's Stir Fry class this weekend. Got to get well for that and our Hospitality Showcase this next week. I will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment