Monday, April 25, 2011

Nightly Play has Come to an End

I left off the story last time with two borders on my nightly play. Even though I like things off kilter and two borders, I knew it needed something else, but didn't know what. I was also quickly using up the two pieces of fabric I had made and was limited on the burgundy fabric. I cut long pieces for the sides and thought about doing some more sawtooth borders, so I used some of the left over pieces and made a bunch of little sawteeth. That means that that border is not quite as wide as the other two, but I like it. It balances. So, what if I don't add anything to the bottom piece. Just leave it alone?



I think I am going to like that. I just need to make sure I have enough fabric to add in the corners and it's looking good.




Now, if I have enough burgundy left to border around the outside and it is finished. Well, the top is, it's not quilted yet. I am not sure how I want to quilt this one. So I may leave it for later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment