Friday, December 16, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!

My computer is back!  I don't know if you remember or not, it's been forever, but I killed my computer.  I took it to our tech person and she was able to save and store all  my info, but didn't have the time to work on my computer and suggested I have the students in our computer tech class work on it.  I agreed and finally, finally I have it back.  They had to wipe the hard drive and re-install.  Then re-install when that crashed again.  It took them forever to get it done, but it is finally back and I am on-line once again. 

I have soooo much to show you and don't even know where to start.  I need to download a bunch of pictures I have been taking because while I don't have computer to play games on every night, I have been sewing!  So, lots of goodies to look forward to in the next couple of weeks.  That's all for now, just a tease for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment