Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

The snow is starting to melt and every once in a while I hear a loud boom!  It is sliding off the roof in large chunks and hitting the roof over the back porch.  I jump almost everytime!  At first I thought someone was out dumping trash or throwing snowballs, but all is fairly peaceful outside (except for the cars going down the alley looking at the lake and park behind my house).   I have put in all the new numbers from my sister and nephews new Christmas phones from Santa, read several blogs, my e-mail and facebook comments.  Played a little bit of Garden of Time and now I really need to get moving and on with the day.  Hope everyone is enjoying a very merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy New Year! It looks very cold where you are!!! Hope you are staying warm and enjoying the holidays.

    ReplyDelete