Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Rainy Day

It is a beautiful, gorgeous, RAINY day here in Odessa.  I can't tell you how much it has rained in the last couple of days, because I can't find it anywhere on the internet, but we have gotten some MUCH needed rain.  Earlier this summer we were at 7% humidity, 110 degrees and 4 inches below normal rainfall (Normal rainfall also factors in the last couple of years of drought!)

Today, we are at 71 degrees, 84% humidity with off and on again rain falling.  It is wonderful!  I love the rain.  It is calling me to go climb in bed and take a nap - even though it's not raining now. So, I think that is what I am going to do.  I have so much to work on since it's my day off from the summer job, but I am not going to do that.  I am going to give in to my sleepiness and go snooze.  Just wanted to let you know what is happening in my world.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment