Sunday, October 24, 2010

Math my Way



This is what I have been working on since last night and most of today. I used the abacus block from the block party blog. For some reason, my blocks weren't even which made for a bit more wonky look, but I like it even better. It is about 30" X 39". I don't plan on adding anything else to it even though I considered adding borders. I think I will quilt it and bind it in the hot pink to add a little extra zing. It is made using stash fabric and Kona Ash and Kona ? (hot pink? - I don't have my color chart here in front of me). The picture could be a little bit clearer. I probably should have used a flash, but I had on all three of my bright lights and it didn't look like it was giving shadows, but I guess it did. Now to decide on what I will be working on this weekend at our Bee Friends Quilt In. I know that I have a lot of UFO's that I could be working on, but which do I want to do? That is the question of the week. One of them needs to jump up and say, "me, me. Finish me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment