Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The new addition

OWWWW!!! I backed up in my chair and hit my keyboard drawer when I first sat down and just now, the drawer and my keyboard crashed to the floor. I am glad that my toes weren't down there where they normally would have been. They would have been smushed. Hey, wait. If my toes were smushed, I wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow. Can I get another take on that?

Tonight I went and picked up the newest member of our family. _____________! Drat, I can't decide on his name. I have 4 names in mind and he's not telling me who he is, yet. Here is a pic of all his cuteness.



He is a yorkie. I know, I have shi tzu's, but I really couldn't pass him by. He is too sweet. When I take him out on the back porch, he pees and then follows me around everywhere. Irish was so excited when he first got here and wanted me to put him down immediately. Then outside he was smelling him and touching his nose. Taegan, on the other hand, doesn't want to have anything to do with him. He would stick his head out the doggy door and just look at him until he realized I was watching him and then he would go back inside. He is just too funny.

When I got Irish, I got in the car, my friend was driving, and I held him up to my face and boom! His name, Neill's Irish Sterling, popped into my head so that is his official name. (always knew my black baby was going to turn gray) With Taegan, I kept seeing this sign in Midland and I thought it said Tagan. So, that is how I came up with his name, with a twist on the spelling. Come to find out, the sign really said, Tazar. Oh, well. I saw Tagan. His official name is Neill's Taegan James. Now for this one . . . what will it be. Hopefully you and I will know soon. Gotta go - sounds like Taegan is climbing on stuff trying to find food!

No comments:

Post a Comment