Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jigglesworth

Once again, I had a hard time logging into Blogger.  I don't know why I can't remember my password.  It's a sad, sad world when we have way toooo many passwords to get into everything.   Thank goodness I finally remembered the sequence everything goes in and didn't have to re-set it again.  

I went to the fair tonight and demo-d some English paper piecing I have been working on - well, really more off than on - for the past year or so.  It's a grandma's flower garden pattern in muted batiks - very modern!  I added about 7 flowers this summer - along with the garden pathway.  It's still not very big.  I think the hexagons are about 1 1/4" so it takes a bit to make anything large.  I prepped enough hexagons to make 4 more flowers, but didn't take the right color thread to put them together or even attach them to the quilt. 

While I was there, my friend took me to try out this wonderful vibrating machine.  I was on it for ten minutes and since it was on high the majority of that time, it said it was the equivalent of walking 8.4 miles and using up 420 calories.  (not many calories for all that jiggling going on!)  Now, I am tired and ready to go to bed.  Well, it is my bedtime anyway.  So, I will have to say goodnight.  (I am going to dream about owning one of those machines - a bit pricey, but I am considering it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment