Thursday, June 24, 2010

Games

What is it with computer games? They just suck you in for hours at a time like they are a black hole or vortex or something and no matter what you do you just can't escape them. Even if you are lucky enough to escape them another one latches on and draws you over to it and you are stuck there for another hour or so. I have spent my morning (3 hours) reading facebook and playing a multitude of games. I really have lots of work to do. I know that. It's not even really "work", it's fun and I still can't pull myself away from the games. I know other people have gaming problems. I know this to be fact because I only see their high scores on facebook or they are asking for cherries or treasures of some kind. I see the peoples high scores that play the same games I play and know that they didn't have that same score yesterday. It's an addiction!! Oh, well, it goes along with my fabric addiction. Just another one to add to the pile. P. S. I beat my aunt's score in bejeweled 2 today! She is the only one I think about competing against. As long as I have the higher score at the end of the week, I am satisfied. Now friends, don't get on there and beat the two of us. That just isn't playing nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment