Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If you can make it here . . .

Leaving the fairgrounds on Saturday I had to exit by a different road that I was not familiar with. Even though my Garmin was in the car with me, I didn't think I would need it in Midland. I knew that if I could keep traveling north I would eventually come to a road that I knew. So, that is what I did. Traveled north. I drove along, reading the street signs and low and behold!!! Look what I found:



I am famous!! My whole family is famous!! I really wanted to get out and take it down to take home with me, but that is stealing and just wrong, so I turned around, got out the camera and just took a picture. Actually, I took a couple of pictures. The first one I was way too far away and had to move up some more. Then I took another one and decided that I needed to macro zoom to get even closer. Because, you know, I wasn't about to get out of the car. Just roll the window down and click! voila! A street sign of my own. It just made my day to find that sign. Oh, yes, as you can tell with me being here and typing, that I found my way and made it home. (it wasn't hard at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment