Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What? 3 blogs in one night? I know, but I am on a roll and even though I was going to save a couple of these and post them later, I decided to just post all three tonight. At the fair on Saturday, I was just in time to hear the bag pipers. I listened for a bit and they were good. If I had planned on staying at the fair for much longer I could have stayed and listened to them. As it was, I was on a preset time limit. (preset by me)

Two of the lady drummers were having a great time and it was fun watching them get into it. This picture is of the three baggers. There were 7 or 8 people in their group with the rest of them doing percussion.





I really should have paid more attention to their plaids to see if I could determine what clan they were from. Maybe this year I will be in town and can attend the Scott-Irish Faire. I used to attend the one held at Odessa College and even made it to one at the Midland Fair Grounds many, many years ago. However, the down side of those, was that I would go early before the crowds start rolling in and things really get started. If I get the chance to attend this year, I need to decide which I consider more important: a small crowd (of none at all) or the middle of the whole shebang. Thank goodness I don't have to think about that for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment