The latest bag made. This one was made from the left over honeybun strips after I made the "off the grid" quilt. It is a large tote about 17 or 18 inches square. Inside I added just one large pocket. The handles are two different fabrics since I didn't have enough of one (well, I guess I did, but didn't want the handles the same as the lining fabric. Everything is from the Aviary line of fabric from Three sisters by Moda.
Here are the latest blocks in the Bee Friends dash toward our December class. The top one is Cake Stand. My choice for a basket block. Since I had to cut several almost 7 inch squares in half to make just one block, I decided it was easier to make two, so I did. This was fun, fast and easy. I think I may have to make a whole quilt using this pattern. The bottom is July's block, mini bow tie. I have been wanting to make a quilt using this pattern. I have had the fabrics selected and put aside together for several years, but it has sat on the back burner just waiting for the right time. Well, that time is getting closer. This block was super simple to make and took very little time to put it all together last night. Now, on to finishing up the last two blocks from the jelly roll sampler quilt. Only one more to come out for that quilt, but that won't be until August 2nd. Can't wait to see how that one will be set. Of course, I may just have to do my own thing, but I will wait, semi-patiently, to see what has been planned.